- Prepare the Dill and Lemon Sauce according to the instructions. Keep warm.
- Rinse the scallops and delicately dry them with a paper towel.
- Place on a plate and season with salt, pepper and chilli powder. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once pan is very hot, turn heat down to medium and add the scallops.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove scallops from pan and add the edamame. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
- Finally, add the young corn on cobs for 1 more minute to heat them through. Deglaze with the wine and season to taste.
- Divide the sautéed vegetables between 4 plates. Top with 3 scallops each and ladle the sauce over each plate. Serve immediately.
Tips and advices
Serve this recipe with brown rice or rice noodles.
You can replace the soybeans (edamame) with lima beans or snow peas.