- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Add grated cheeses to warm bechamel sauce, stirring until melted and well blended. Season.
- In a quiche dish, arrange the broccoli and cauliflower florets in the shape of a dome, with the stems towards the bottom.
- Drizzle the dome with sauce and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cook in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is golden brown and vegetables are cooked.
- Serve warm as a side dish.
Tips and advices
You can finish off the browning by placing the dish under the broiler for a nice golden crust.
Use purple and yellow cauliflower to add colour!