- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine Hearts of Palm, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of the olive oil, chives, tarragon and lemon peel. Salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey cutlets, and salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Arrange cutlets in an ovenproof dish and cook for 8 minutes or more, depending on their thickness. Melt butter in the same pan and cook shallots over medium heat until soft. Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce by half.
- In a bowl, dissolve the Demi-Glace Sauce mix with water, then add cream.
- Pour sauce into pan, stir well and simmer for 2 minutes. Add Dijon Prepared Mustard, check seasoning and keep warm over low heat.
- Serve cutlets with palm hearts and spoon sauce over cutlets and serve with Hearts of Palm.
Tips and advices
Serve with rice and caramelized root vegetables. Cut carrots and a few parsnips and yellow beets lengthwise into strips. Sauté the raw vegetables in butter and add a generous amount of honey or maple syrup. Then place vegetables on non-stick baking sheet or on parchment paper and bake in oven until tender.