- In a medium bowl. whisk together the egg yolks, Dijon mustard, Shallot Red Wine Vinegar, curry powder, honey and turmeric.
- While whisking continuously, add the canola oil in a steady stream.
- In a large bowl, mix together the hearts of palm, shrimps, green onions and coriander leaves.
- Delicately fold the curry mayonnaise into the heart of palm and shrimp mixture. Season to taste.
- Add a generous tablespoon to each Asian spoon.
Tips and advices
Instead of spoons, try store-bought precooked mini puff pastry shells or other canapé bases. Or serve the curried hearts of palm and shrimp mixture in verrines (small glasses).